Scientific Advisor (m/f/d)
Grünenthal Pharma, Stokenchurch - United Kingdom
Desired areas of expertise:
At Grünenthal, we create a brighter future for our patients - worldwide. With us, let your passion and ideas flow and drive innovation to improve our patients' lives.
With us, challenges become opportunities and your passion and ideas can shine.
Scientific Advisor (m/f/d)
Have a look at the fulfilling work on offer:
- Provide expert scientific and data analysis support on GRT products and competitors, in line with GRT UK strategy
- Work in collaboration with the marketing department to produce effective and compliant promotional materials and brand plans
- Act as a scientific expert for assigned brands, and through this expertise support colleagues in the medical department and relevant colleagues outside of the medical department
- Support material development and generation – ensuring compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Identify data gaps and Company mitigation
- Produce and deliver training material on assigned brands including relevant disease areas
- Co-ordination of Advisory Boards: Establish the validity of and support the running of appropriate Advisory Boards
- When required - Identify potential trialists and evaluate the scientific validity of research proposals (clinical trials and audits)
- When required - Lead and co-lead on identifying and ensuring that appropriate professional relationships are established with key clinical opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
Let your talent flourish:
- Relevant scientific/medical university degree/qualification and post graduate qualification(s)
- Pharmaceutical company experience
- Knowledge of the UK code of practice and experience of successfully implementing it
- Experience in interpreting and presenting both pre-clinical and clinical data
- Knowledge in clinical trial methodology
- Knowledge in the support of HTAs or formulary applications
- Knowledge of UK medical practice, including NHS structure and patient pathways and medical political issues
More reasons to join: careers.grunenthal.com
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.