Strategic Marketing Manager (m/f)
Experteer GmbH, 80333 München, Bayern - Deutschland
Desired areas of expertise:
In a nutshell:
Experteer is looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to deep dive into our customer behaviour and define the marketing strategy for the upcoming years.
Are you a strategic thinker who is strong in analytics, market research, and understanding customer behaviour? Are you passionate about defining and driving our marketing strategy? Then please knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will play a key role in defining how we acquire new customers for our premium career service of already 6 million members. You will work closely with your marketing and BI colleagues to drive our business and increase the share of voice of the Experteer brand.
What will you do here:
- Define and improve acquisition marketing strategy and framework to shape how Experteer spends a 7-figure marketing budget
- Drive implementation of strategy by collaborating with team members and other stakeholders
- Conduct market research, customer and data analysis
- Understand cross-channel, cross-device behaviour
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- You have strong analytical skills and understand the online media landscape
- You have an academic background – ideally in marketing
- You are a hands-on person who is passionate about his/her work
- You speak fluent English – German is a plus
What do we offer you:
- To work for a service who’s purpose is to enable people to find a new and better job
- A dynamic and multinational team
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich (not to forget the tower bar)
- Feedback and freedom for personal development
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.