Fiduciary Services Trust Fund Administrator Jersey
Lexius Search, Jedburgh - United Kingdom
Desired areas of expertise:
For a Funds company in Jersey we are looking for a
- Complete set-up, administration and liquidation of structures (i.e. holdings, foundations and trusts) in various jurisdictions (Offshore and Onshore)
Management of a portfolio of investment holding companies. Coordinating and reviewal pf accounting reports, financial statements (BS, PL & CF Statements), VAT and corporate income tax returns on a monthly and quarterly basis ensuring reliability with local GAAP and IFRS reconciliations.
Responsible for the maintenance and update of all investment holding companies documentation and registers.
day-to-day accounting, monthly reporting and preparing financial statements for investment holding companies.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of legal documentation including BoD and AGM minutes, PoA and resolutions.
- Preparation of standard documents (i.e. contracts, board minutes, minutes to the AGM, Powers of Attorney)
- Undertake and perform relevant follow up on various administrative tasks, including the preparation of letters, client invoices and payment instruction
- Assist Relationship Managers in client meetings as well as with client take-on in line with internal procedures (i.e. gathering of KYC documentation, bank account openings)
Building up and maintaining personal contact with clients, advisors and other related parties
Management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of trusts and companies including taking full mandate responsibility. Taking fiduciary decisions on the mandates assigned within the guidelines provided by the company
- Administration overview and control of maintenance on mandates assigned including financial, accounting and database reviews
- Being the point of entry for processing client requests such as account opening, account maintenance and trading
- Communicate with government agencies, notaries’ offices, law firms and translators as necessary
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar function in a fiduciary / trust environment – STEP qualification preferred though npt obligatory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerPoint is an advantage)
- Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job description
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, highly discreet, client orientated, ability to integrate in a multinational environment and motivated to start your career
Please note that the role is in Jersey UK and will be performed there.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Brigitte Welters LL.M at +31(0)641950252, however initial contact would be preferred via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.