Trust Lawyer (London)
Lexius Search, London - United Kingdom
Desired areas of expertise:
Trust Lawyer (London)
For our client, A financial services company in London we are looking for a
Laywer / relationshipmanager
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
- Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
- Manage a complex portfolio of trusts in all aspects, in accordance with the Trust instrument and all new and amended legislation, case law and practice
- Deal with the termination of trusts following the death of a life tenant, coming of age or other event ensuring that all trust closing procedures are followed.
- Day to day management of estates where the company acts as executor/administrator or under a power of attorney in accordance with the Will and relevant legislation.
- Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
- Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Supervise, coordinate, administer and control the work of the paralegals and
accountants including the processing of documentation.
- Ultimately responsible for the client files,
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing,
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Preferably a law, tax education at University level,
- Good command of English,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- Several years of experience in a similar position or with a Trust /professional services firm,
- be STEP qualified or equivalent.
- be required to manage a complex portfolio of trusts and requires a combination of accounting, taxation, legal, investment, and commercial experience.
- We are looking for someone with experience in London
- You have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook),
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently,
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Brigitte Welters at (+31) 0641950252.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.