Vice President of Marketing (f/m)
Experteer, München, Bayern - Deutschland
Desired areas of expertise:
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium digital career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Are you eager to lead Experteer into its next chapter of growth and expansion, then join us now as
VP of Marketing (f/m)
- Manage all marketing & sales aspects of our global consumer business to drive user engagement & subscriber growth in 12 Countries
- Build a world-class performance marketing department to deliver on ambitious goals
- Lead Experteer’s CRM Department, B2C Sales Strategy and optimization efforts
- Drive business development & strategies to strengthen our footprint in the relevant markets and optimize our business model to support our growth strategy
- Own and manage the customer lifecycle from traffic acquisition, conversion to sales, retention and engagement through cross channel campaigns
Requirements for this role:
You are a passionate, open-minded and independent leader with an excellent business sense and a hands-on mentality who is confident to drive our business with energy, passion and urgency.
- Experience in leadership of a multi-discipline international marketing & sales team, especially as a team builder and collaborator
- Proven track record that shows you’re ready to excel in meeting the extraordinary challenges of this role as a performance marketing expert to build a healthy subscriber base
- Successful experience in building and executing effective lifecycle marketing and business development strategies
- Decision making based on multi-dimensional data
- Strong detail orientation without losing the big picture
- Experience in the context of a subscription-based service is an advantage but no necessity
- Good sense for managing a premium brand in communication and acquisition tactics
- Strong communicator, fluent in English, German is a plus
- Opportunity to shape an international digital brand in the premium segment
- Be part of the executive management team
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.