Regional Sales Manager
Solutions Driven, Midlands - United Kingdom
Desired areas of expertise:
Due to continued growth, our client, a leading full-line, full-service cooling tower and air-cooled condenser manufacturer are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive the UK territory and some travel to Scandanavia and Ireland. The role will involve growing the customer base through existing and new accounts whilst managing regional channel partners.
There is constant interface with the engineering, estimating, project management, and accounting teams, as well as other managers within commercial operations. Success in this role demands a clear sense of urgency and direction, a clear strategic mindset, inspirational leadership skills, and the ability to communicate well with representatives, associates, engineers, and customers in order to gain a first-hand feel for the business. Direct market networking and an existing network is essential for this role.
You will need to be confident working on the road and travelling within the region.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strategic planning for the region, aligning with the overall business strategy for the wider EMEA region.
• Business development within the region.
• Channel partner goal setting, coaching and performance management. Individual sub-territory
strategy creation and growth planning.
• Investigate and determine growth opportunities through new territory, market or product
• Build, frequently interact with, and manage key client and representative relationships within the
• Responsibility for regional approvals, covering technical and commercial terms and bid
strategies. Negotiation of technical and commercial terms with end clients
• Identify and coordinate with central marketing support on a marketing strategy, planning trade
shows, seminars or other industry events.
• Drive customer satisfaction throughout the region.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Other Desired Competencies
• Strong business acumen
• Commercial Terms Negotiation
• Technical Negotiation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably a technical degree in engineering or equivalent.
• Experience of working in an industrial or HVAC projects-orientated environment (CAPEX).
• Experience in sales and managing channel partners and agents, preferably in a similar territory.
If you looking to join a world class organisation committed to delivering customers with the very best service, this opportunity is for you!
To progress and find out more, please apply or contact Daniel Cairney (Talent Delivery Specialist) at Solutions Driven: email@example.com - 07904555793
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.