Consulting Manager - GBS \ Shared Services
Praise Consultancy Services Ltd, London - United Kingdom
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Our Client is a leading strategic consultancy and leading enterprise and best practices consulting firm working with global companies.
They require Managers to be part of their Transformation Consulting Practice focus on global business services. The Transformation Manager is required to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways, including maintaining and growing client relationships and directing consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution. The Manager is well versed in business transformation and is responsible for knowledge capital development. The Manager should be skilled in identifying follow-on opportunities at existing clients and should have the ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with current clients. A Manager must possess management skills, and significantly contribute to sales opportunities and delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Deep understanding of Finance processes
- Good understanding of GBS Operating Models
- Full time project manager
- Ability to prioritise a set of initiatives into a road-map / define an end state.
- Effectively manage all aspects of the Client Service Cycle – Pre-proposal, proposal, initiation, delivery, close.
- Supports team in maximizing performance.
- Execute on defined development plan to achieve personal development goals (i.e. skills development, capability
expansion; business development; solution framing and positioning; project sizing and planning; project
management; client relationship management. etc.)
- Regularly deepens knowledge and skills speciality in delivery areas.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Help grow and develop the Practice through revenue creation in Global Business Services \ Shared Service and relationship building.
- Transformation Manager with Clients in Global\ Enterprise Business Service transformations.
- Help grow and develop GBS \Shared Service business within Transformation Practice.
- Help develop market/client winning propositions within the Practice.
- Help to sell large scale business Shared Service projects.
- Help to create large downstream revenue opportunities for GBS.
- Lead large scale business Shared Service projects.
Global \Enterprise Services, Shared Service sector and clients Large scale business Shared Service at C suite level.
Viewed as a subject matter expert in areas such as (Digital, HR, Finance, IT) Transformation at expert level
Min. 5 years in major Global Business Service \ Shared Service including 6 years in consultancy in a consulting firm or Professional Services organisation in a leadership role.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.