Business Development Manager
CHD Expert, London - Royaume-Uni
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
CHD Expert is opening up 4 positions as for the following countries areas :
● ● Germany Austria Switzerland ● ●
As the Business Development Manager for UKI market, you will be responsible for independently driving profitable sales growth to Key Accounts foodservice manufacturers and distributors.
Your main objectives and responsibilities shall involve :
● Taking charge of direct sales for Key Accounts and ensuring tailored follow-up based on the EMEA strategy.
● Developing Existing accounts and prospecting new clients
● Focusing on Key Accounts and Enterprise Level Accounts by all available channels (social medias, emails, phone, meetings, etc.)
● Answering RFPs, incoming calls, clients renewals requests, etc.
● Coordinating all activities of prospection and field sales
● Conducting face to face and online demos and meetings
● Negotiating and closing deals.
● Execution of direct marketing actions as well as online marketing (newsletter, emailing, website updates, translations, etc.)
The job holder needs to be located accessible to LONDON after a training period of one month in PARIS (at CHD Expert’s Headquarters). Reporting directly to the VP Sales & Marketing EMEA, the successful applicant will need to work independently and can be home based or work out of an agreed business centre location. Although working remotely the job holder will be supported by a Marketing and Production team as well as a Customer Call Centre.
Career progression opportunity to open a local subsidiary based upon results within 18 months to 2 years and develop a local team as the Country Manager.
● Bachelor / Master degree in Business or related fields.
● Minimum 3 years significant experience in direct sales of value-added BtoB services/solutions ideally with a technological and/or IT component: databases, economic and/or marketing information, software solutions, etc.
● Experience in negotiating with key accounts, Business Managers
● Successful experience in sales development of new offers and/or opening up new markets.
● A good knowledge of the foodservice industry would be a plus.
● Strong knowledge of CRM (ideally Salesforce.com),MS Office Suite & PPT
and Google G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.)
Fixed salary + Bonus up to £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
: LONDON area, frequent travel throughout UKI and Paris
Information Technology and Services
Required language : English
Apply with your CV and brief cover letter for more details
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.