Senior Transcreation Account Manager - German, Craft
Craft Translation, part of the Interpublic Group of Companies, is seeking an enthusiastic Client Transcreation Manager for our rapidly expanding Healthcare Team. You must have experience managing both client relationships as well as executing the end-to-end production workflow within the translation/transcreation industry, and possess both a creative and analytical mind.
This role is equally dedicated to client service as it is to production execution. Applicants should have strong coordination skills and a passion for a multilingual environment. Our ideal candidates are proactive, intellectually curious, meticulously organized, work well with remote team members, have strong sense of ownership/accountability, have effective time management skills; and can think outside the box for effective solutions; they thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment and succeed in challenging client situations.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship and client satisfaction. Being responsible for the management of timelines, budgets and overall delivery of client projects, working closely with studio producers to execute flawlessly across all disciplines (digital, video, print).
- Develop strong relationship with our clients’ local teams which can result in organic growth
- Setting client expectations, reporting on meeting those expectations, anticipating future needs, and responding to client feedback
- Coordinating with other production departments (print, digital, broadcast) to produce final project deliverables
- Owning overall responsibility for projects, including: planning, execution, and quality
- Ensuring that projects managed meet expected/desired quality, including defining client expectations, planning projects, using appropriate resources and instructing them well, trafficking efficiently, managing review, feedback, delivery, and follow‐up
- Communicating and coordinating with other key stakeholders (clients, media agencies, creative agencies) to ensure client pipeline has sufficient resources.
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- Core experience in adaptation and implementation of integrated global campaigns from existing creative ideas generated by creative agencies
- Linguistic professional proficiency / fluency in German required
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Extensive project management and/or account management experience experience at a production/transcreation/translation agency
- HEALTHCARE and Veeva Vault experience strongly preferred
- Experience working on digital campaigns (CMS, website, mobile, email, HTML5, etc.) would be a big plus (not expected to code)
- Expert knowledge of the translation/transcreation process
- Provide end-to-end project management throughout the project life cycle from briefing, through planning, estimating/budgeting, scheduling and full implementation
- Post-campaign reports for regular reports to clients and Craft management
- Strong understanding of integrated adaptation, production and implementation processes
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Budget management against a defined scope of work
- Ability to brief and drive projects through the system
- Proven track record in a fast-moving environment
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command/knowledge of Word, Excel, and other Office application
- Experience with related processes (website localization, DTP, voiceover, etc.) a plus
- Experience managing projects with a high amount of traffic
- Authorization to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience with CAT Tools and workflow tools strongly preferred
Who are We?
As one of the industry’s largest global production networks, Craft’s teams collaborate to create smart, bespoke, networked client solutions for many world-class brands. Its network of more than 1000 full-time employees in 120 countries includes a significant presence in low-cost markets and a comprehensive transcreation offering to ensure local market relevance. Craft, which works around the world for major clients such as Microsoft, L’Oréal, Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Nespresso and Aldi, is a unit of McCann Worldgroup, which is part of The Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE:IPG).
We encourage an entrepreneurial approach in everything we do and believe that the best ideas can come from anyone, and anywhere. We’ll give you the tools and the support you need to build your career and only ask that you bring to us your passion, commitment and energy.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our vision to become the #1 creatively-driven global marketing company. We view it as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organisational sustainability.
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe a supportive and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.