Student - Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
We‘re looking for students to strengthen our marketing team. You will work together with different teams and partners on a variety or projects. This role requires attention to detail and reliability. We offer a fun working atmosphere in the heart of the city.
- Manage Reports and Dashboards for all Marketing campaigns to understand trends, development and performance against target
- Analyze WOW and numbers to provide insights to marketing teams about performance
- Work closely with teams to improve forecasting models
- Ongoing ROI analysis of campaigns to facilitate decision making
- Student at a university or university of applied sciences
- Ability and willingness to work with numbers. Confident with Excel
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Available on Mondays
- 15-20 hours a week
- Hands-on experience with marketing controlling reports
- A multinational and ambitious team of specialists in the online recruitment
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth, as well as high degree of autonomy
- Professional and agile, yet fun and friendly work environment
- An attractive compensation
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all opened positions