Dutch Translator / Dutch Communications Manager (MiniJob) (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
Requirements for this role:
- Responsible for translating website texts from German to Dutch
- Localization of CRM communications (emails, push notifications, etc.) including promotions, upsell and content messages
- Responsible for scheduling email campaigns for Netherlands using our CRM tool (Emarsys)
- Editing of banner texts using Photoshop Elements
- Translation of B2B sales material
- Dutch native speaker
- Completed or advanced academic studies (translator and foreign language teachers preferred)
- Good understanding of Dutch language and grammar, experience in creative writing preferred
- Ability to organize work in a structured manner and work independently; eye for detail
- Strong team and communication skills; hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Flexible working hours
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all opened positions