Finance Business Partner (m/f)
Michael Page International, Basel
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Global manufacturing company, fast paced environment, multicultural
- Act as a Business Partenr for a business segment within the EMEA region
CompanyOur client is a global manufacturing player. They have a long history in their industry and international team in their EMEA HQ in Basel
- Review monthly operating performance of the business and provide in-depth analysis to regional management versus budget, forecast and prior year
- Be responsible for all aspects of monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting and forecasting processes
- Be responsible for annual budgeting process
- Support the business segment leadership with in depthanalysisofthe Business P&L and KPIs
- Support the business in high-value strategic and ad hoc projects which could include revenue enhancement opportunities and/or cost reduction efforts
- Support M&A financial modelling, due diligence and integration
- 8+ years in financial planning and analysis, consulting or external audit
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar field
- Experience working for a leading global manufacturing business, in a public company or private equity backed company environment
- Exceptional financial acumen including strong analytical, financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting skills
- Focused, organized, results-oriented and self-motivated individual
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal and intercultural savvy
- Very good Excel skills, solid PowerPoint and presentation development skills
- Experience with SAP, BW and Microsoft Business Intelligence a plus
DealGreat opportunity to be part of an international team, work in a dynamic EMEA team and be part of driving the business forward
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.