Operations Manager - Project And Performance
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
job description Organization:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Operations consists of the client aligned service delivery teams operating across RPO, MSP and Blended Workforce Solutions. Delivery models within Operations are typically a combination on on- or near-site relationship teams combined with transactional and support services from within near- or off-site delivery locations. It is an increasingly complex matrix delivery structure, requiring clarity on inputs and outputs and rigor in the day to day operation. It also requires controls, quality assessment and metrics and management information to inform and steer the operation, enforce consistency in delivery and underpin the exciting and rapidly evolving "tech and touch" model changes which are being introduced.
Purpose of the job:
This role is essential to provide the account leadership and RSR executive leadership with a clear view on the overall status of the operation and the ability to drive through changes and new service scope. The role will lead a performance function accountable for managing all data capture & reporting and the regular audit and review of critical quality assessments to inform the RSR leadership on performance against contractual policy and financial commitments. The role will also oversee project based solutions that are part of service scope as well as working closely with client and RSR stakeholders to develop and successfully implement scope change.
- People management responsibility for performance and project teams
- Oversees the development of reporting that provides a "forward view" of performance against contractual, service and financial objectives including providing recommendation to maximize results
- Produce recommendations for operational improvement. Monitor account leaderships delivery of improvement plans
- Accountable for the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and QA schedule. Develops audit procedures and reporting requirements
- Contributes to the design of a robust project implementation plan. Manages and maintains the project implementation plan/reporting including working effectively with workstream leads
- Client engagements and internal relationship management. Engender strong business relationships with the Client at senior management level
- Works with technology partners, where necessary, to deliver against implementation goals.
- Engenders strong business relationship with the Technology Implementation Team and technology partners to ensure systems/tools meet the requirements of the solution
- Liaises with key stakeholders within the client business and RSR to define and map the end-2-end resourcing process (front office/back office)
- Manage the engagement of and provide performance assessment on approved suppliers
- Ensure all account billing is delivered accurately and on time. Work with the Client's and RSR Finance teams as required to ensure prompt payment
Local RSR organizations in EMEA, APAC and US, local implementation teams.
Clients, vendors of technology support tools.
- Bachelor or University degree.
- Project management certification desirable (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA or similar).
- 5 to 8 years international and managerial experience and a thorough understanding of/experience with account management and/or various service concepts, customer and client service orientation.
- Experienced at managing tactical and operational implementation projects, preferably within the recruitment industry or RPO/MSP sector.
- Demonstrated skills and experience to advise and lead on implementation processes and procedures as well as taking ownership of issues and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Project and MS Visio (or similar tools)
- Hands on working mentality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and process orientated skills.
- Ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to "think and act promptly".
- Strong and open communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong planning and organizational skills combined with task and time management skills, positively influenced under time pressure.
- Able to cope with high volume change projects and high degree of adaptability to move from one project to another and sometimes contributing to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sensitive in working and managing virtual teams.
- Strong influencing, communications and people management skills.
Fluent (written and oral) in English
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.