Business Development Manager Building Products UK
Bekaert, Low Moor
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4.4 billion in annual revenue.
In order to strengthen our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to reinforce the sales team of our Building Products division with a Dramix® Business Development Manager UK.
As business development manager:
- You participate in growing the Dramix® steel fiber market by establishing long-term relations with the influencing stakeholders of the Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete business.
- You explore the actual and future business needs of investors, property developers and general contractors and work out a sound value proposition for them.
- You work out win-win solutions with the influencing stakeholders in order to support the sustainable long-term growth of the business.
- As part of the European Business Development team, you will contribute to the overall concrete reinforcement market knowledge, share with the European Dramix® Sales team and support the senior management working out the future strategy.
- You will report to the Dramix® Business Development Manager Europe.
What we offer…
- We offer an opportunity to take up a challenging, entrepreneurial role in a newly created international team.
- You will work in a professional global organization, which has the customer at the heart of the business.
- We provide professional growth and development opportunities and with the possibility of international career opportunities.
- We offer a competitive salary package, company car and all office equipment needed.
What you bring…
- A passion to understand deeply and analyze thoroughly what the market needs and expects, from the technical and business point of view.
- An entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit to establish relations with the big industrial and commercial construction investors and general contractors, in order to create awareness about the possibilities and advantages steel fiber reinforced concrete for their business.
- Strong value selling skills, based on listening, inquiry and analysis.
- You like expanding your professional network, contributing to team goals and follow business and market trends.
- You hold a master degree (preferably within the business engineering or engineering area).
- You have preferably 3+ years of working experience in the construction market.
- You are willing to travel 50% of your time (within Europe).
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
You grow, we grow... Better together. Bekaert offers continuous development opportunities.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.