GCC & NA Regional Director
Go Daddy Group, London
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Are you a strong and dynamic leader with passion and a can-do attitude?
GoDaddy is looking for a forward-thinking and experienced GCC & NA Regional Director to lead operations in the large GCC and North Africa sub-region inside the broader EMEA region.
Main goal is to drive revenue growth according to a three-year plan ending in 2020 across a large number of Arab speaking markets, reinforcing GoDaddy's presence and reputation by executing a localised strategy.
Role consists in owningtheGCC & NAsub-regionbusiness driving the local commercial strategy in synergy with several internal stakeholders. Specifically:
- Responsible of local P&L, revenue targets, EBITA in accordance with fiscal year targets andlong-termplans. Works on initiativesto improve AOS, ARPU,and other key financial metricsincluding CareGCR. Buildsalesstrategies aligned with market requirements to increase customer adoption of services beyond domains, differentiatingexecutionby market if necessary;
- Be the voice of local customers inside the GoDaddy organization;
- In charge of everyon-sitemerchandising activity combining local cultural aspects with sales goals, and interacting withthe in-house creative agency (GDP)to ensure commercial messages are always relevant, up-to-date, and in line with business goals;
- Represent the primaryinterfacefor every product team in the US, working together to ensure best results of everycommercialinitiative:analyzing sales data, determining pricing strategy, and working on new internal and externalprogramsinvolving third parties;
- Monitorscompetitionto ensure GoDaddy is always competitively priced, and share internally competitors' new product launches and sales tactics;
- Work with internal stakeholders in the US on pricing, promos, offers and bundles,eachcrucial component ofin-marketsales strategy;
- Owns every business metric in association with the Business Analytics organization in the US. Reports on a regular basis - Weekly letter,Monthly scorecard, and QuarterlyBusinessReview – to support the business cadence, and ensure targets are constantly monitored. Uses BA tools to correct executionenforcing financial predictability;
- Ownsthe local Marketing budget in collaboration with the Marketing organization;
- Interfacesthe New Customer acquisition team to coordinate initiatives and ensuringconstantalignmenttowards revenue budget targets, short and long term;
- Be the local GoDaddyspokespersonand media interface supported by the Marketing organization in the US and EMEA;
- Drive initiatives to constantly improve on the "Local Credibility" front, engaging with the internal localization team and product units, drafting a plan toconstantlyimprove the user experience. Examples include FOS, payments methods, opt-ins,privacy, and related issues;
- Interacts with the EMEA Careorganization to ensure goal alignments, sharessales goals in advance, anticipate future needs, and coordinate sales strategy;
- Participatesin weekly internal regional alignment meetings with peers aimed at delivering the regional global targets by aligning resources, sharing best practices andcollaborating on common tasks;
- Interfaces the internal Life Cycle Management team, driving every form of customer touch point and engagement to ensure GCR from Repeat Customers hit targets;
- Drivesthe identification of trends and insights from customer experience surveys and marketing analytics and translate the learning into action and change agendas;
- Leveragescompetitive intelligence and marketplace trends to provide leadership on how GoDaddy should innovate and evolve through new initiatives and CRM campaigns.
- Total GCR and % of New vs renewals, from every POP: Web, Care, and BusinessAnalytics;
- Customer base targets, and churn rate;
- DomainMarket shareas a proxy of total market share
- Customer Engagement
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business,Statistics,or related field required;
- MBA with an emphasis in marketing or e-Commerce preferred;
- Language skills. Candidate should be multilingual:fluent inEnglish, Arabic mother tongue.Excellent knowledge ofFrench, Spanish,German,Italian,Russianor any other Western languagesa plus.
Work related experience
- Demonstrated expertise inrunning e-commercemultimillion dollar organizationsacross multiple markets, and in a matrix organization;
- Number driven mentality and familiarity withwebsiteperformance and optimizationtools(i.e. Google Analytics,Tableau,third party data sources, …);
- Sophisticated understanding of customeronline behaviorsin the context of onlinetransactionalwebsites and mobile apps;
- Five(5) plusyear experienceinsales,marketing, product development, viral marketing,search marketing,social media and mobile marketing;
- Thorough understanding of online and offlinetouch pointsthroughout the customer lifecycle;
- Prior experience at a major e-commerce site is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
- Extremely strong writing skills – concise, business oriented, marketing messages;
- Strong analytical,problem-solving,organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to develop and implement strategicsalesplans;
- Innovative, forward-thinker who excels at strategy creation and relationship building across all levels;
- Proven ability to work well with creative teams;
- Expertmulti-taskerwith strong skills in managingpriorities with tight timelines;
- Ability to interpret information for management decision making;
- Must understand sales strategy and strong knowledge of internet distribution space;
- Developeda strong understanding of industry standards, new technologies, and latestadvances in Interneteconomics;
- Become anexpert on competitive products;
- Keen eye toward creative and itsinfluence on consumer behavior;
- Strong knowledge ofGoDaddyproducts,services, and Carebusiness lines;
- Excellent proficiencywith Microsoft Office Suite(O365);
- Success in working in an influence-driven cross-functional environment.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We're also in the business of building great careers! Isn't this where you really want to be?
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Job ID R001869
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.