IA/Cyber Programme Director
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Degree-qualified or equivalent experience – preferably in a technical discipline
- Proven track record of success in senior leadership roles with obvious potential to grow to larger roles
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities - a confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Excellent people management and development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the business
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering complex programmes to budget and schedule
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
In addition, you will need to be:
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
- Reliable and hardworking
- Able to respond well to pressure
- Think creatively
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.